According to the news agency EFE, the triple world champion Mario Mola and the current world leader Fernando Alarza, will participate in the competition of mixed relay from Hamburg World Series this next Sunday
The Spanish team will be formed by Mario Mola , Miriam Casillas, Fernando Alarza y Anna Godoy
Each component of the mixed relay team has to complete 300 meters of swimming, seven kilometers of cycling and 1,7 kilometers of running.
Spain 14º of the Mixed Relay Ranking
Spain currently occupies the 14 position of a world ranking that leads Australia, although its best result is the most recent, with the 8 position achieved in Abu Dhabi in March. Only 10 teams will initially participate in Tokyo 2020.
Participation will be confirmed on the Saturday after the elite test of the World Series where Mario Mola, Fernando Alarza and Javier Gómez Noya are fighting for the victory.
You may also be interested in this
- Mario Mola and Javier Gómez Noya for all in the World Series Grand Final
- Spain sixth in the mixed relays of Edmonton
- The Triarmada in search of leadership in the Edmonton World Series
- Mario Mola will lead the Triarmada in the first round of the World Series
- Mario Mola, Javier Gómez Noya, Fernando Alarza and Vincent Luis the great absent from the Tokyo Olympic test