Today has been disputed in Zarautz, the XXV edition of one of the classic triathlons of our country, the Zarautza triatloa where in the list of exit they were some of the best Spanish triathletes in the distance. Gustavo Rodriguez last year's winner was last minute low for the start.
This test that distributes more than 16.000 euros in prizes always has a large lineup of professionals.
The circuit of Zarauzko Triatloia It is of great hardness, but passes through beautiful landscapes, combining sea and mountains. This year the coastal road has been recovered for the cycling sector, providing the test of more beauty.
In the men's category, victory has been for Nan Oliveras that with a comeback in the race on foot has managed to cut the difference he had with Eneko Llanos and Cesc Godoy to finally get the victory. Second has been Eneko Llanos. Ander Okamina has been third
In the women's event, the winner was Judith Corachán that has come back after having suffered a fall in the cycling sector. Emma Bilham has been second followed by Anna Noguera occupying the third position
More information shortly
You may also be interested in this
- Judith Corachán third in the half marathon of Sitges
- Judith Corachán and Pablo Dapena fourth in the Challenge Peguera Mallorca
- Pablo Dapena, Victor del Corral and Judith Corachán for all in the Challenge Peguera Mallorca
- Nan Oliveras second in the Allgau Triathlon
- Judith Corachán «The Embrunman is a very very hard triathlon that tests you every kilometer»