One of the best tests of the Challenge Family Franchise in recent years, the Challenge Peguera Mallorca has announced that will change the swimming circuit for this 2022 edition.
With the goal set on become the best Triathlon in Europe they have listened to the runners, analyzed the surveys, received advice and suggestions from the professionals, trying to find new possibilities to grow the event.
This is the reason why it has been decided to change the CHMALLORCA Swimming Circuit from the 2022 edition.
The start and finish of the Swimming Circuit will be on the same beach as in all previous editions, the beautiful TORÀ BEACH, But it will go from doing 1 grand lap of 1,9 km (2014 to 2021) to doing 2 laps of 950 m. each.
These are them reasons justifying the change for the organization:
- reduce meters that runners swim far from the beach, in open water.
- Concentrate all the action in less space and this is better to manage the race.
- The Spectators will enjoy the swimming circuit more and they will be able to cheer on their favorite athletes during its development.
- Athletes will be able to feel more than ever the public support.
- Get a unbeatable environment during the development of this segment.
This is the new swimming circuit
Challenge Peguera Mallorca will be held on October 15, 2022.
Further information: https://challenge-mallorca.com/
There are no previous results.