World Triathlon seeks a Junior International Administrative Assistant to work in the Madrid office
The selected candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of the Madrid office and the organisation.
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
If you also have previous experience in the world of sports, it will be a plus. Interested candidates must submit their CV and cover letter by February 20, 2022.
- – Answer and direct phone calls
- – Organize and schedule appointments
- – Compose and distribute emails, correspondence, memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- – Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- – Develop and maintain a filing system
- – Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- – Provide support to the AFL department
- – Support with the accounting system
- – Order office supplies and research new offers and suppliers
- – Maintain contact lists
- – Book travel arrangements
- – Submit and reconcile expense reports
- – Provide general support to visitors
- – Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- – Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- – Working knowledge of office equipment such as printers and fax machines
- – Mastery of MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- – Excellent time management and work prioritization skills
- – Attention to detail and ability to solve problems
- – Great organizational skills and ability to perform several tasks at the same time.
- – Valid work permit in the EU
- – Availability to work weekends if necessary
- 15.000 - 22.000 euros
All candidates must submit their CV and cover letter by February 20, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org