Job offer in Spain from World Triathlon.
World Triathlon has launched a job offer for the 2023 year.
Are you looking for a Junior Communications Specialist to join the team at Madrid office.
The selected person will be responsible for producing content (written and audiovisual) for all World Triathlon social channels as well as for the website, supporting the areas of Development, Education, National Federations and Age Group Services.
o Write/edit content for World Triathlon official websites, newsletters, social media and other communication tools
o Source of content from National Federations and development projects
o Generate ideas for World Triathlon websites
o Develop and distribute official World Triathlon press releases and announcements in ad hoc announcements
o Assist in the creation of official World Triathlon publications (press kits, magazines, media guides, etc.)
o Develop athlete biographies
o Generate content for different campaigns on social networks (written and audiovisual)
o Reports/monitoring of different content projects
o Maintain and categorize the archive. Image and video tagging
o Coordinate with the World Triathlon media team on content production schedule and requirements
o Assist in the implementation of campaigns
o Edit features, interviews and video snippets as needed
o Investigate through archival material to obtain, edit, and write interesting stories untold
o Activations of content related to age groups
The candidate must have:
- One year of experience as a communications specialist
- Good time management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience or education in communications/journalism
- Ability to travel internationally if requested
- Knowledge of the sport of triathlon is desirable, but not essential
- Digitally savvy, a creative thinker, a team player and a great all-rounder
- Must have the ability to organize, plan and work to strict deadlines.
- All candidates must possess a “can do” attitude, a forward-thinking personality, and enjoy interacting with internal team members as well as external stakeholders.
- Availability to work weekends both on-site and remotely
- Must be fluent in written and verbal English. French or Spanish an asset
- Post: Junior Communication Specialist
- Company: World Triathlon
- Deadline for application: 31 January 2023
- Classification: Contract, 40 hours/week. This position is based in Madrid, Spain and will require the ability to work flexible hours
- Start date: March 2023
- Salary: to be negotiated according to the experience of the candidate.
How to register?
To participate in the selection of this position you will have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a current resume and a cover letter.