The Galician triathlete Pablo Dapena will be this weekend in the Challenge Prague, after a week where he has suffered a sprain and a fall by bike.
Pablo commented on social networks: » Many obstacles along the way that weren't going to put in the starting line. I don't know what will happen on Saturday but at least I'm going to enjoy it. Ankle still not recovered at 100%; the wounds are improving quite quickly«
Road to @challengeprague
Many obstacles along the way that weren't going to put in the starting line.
I don't know what will happen on Saturday but at least I'm going to enjoy it.
Ankle still not recovered at 100%; the wounds are improving quite quickly
???? @JaviTheilacker pic.twitter.com/QdHRhd20AZ
- Pablo Dapena Gonzale (@pablitopiny) July 25th, 2019
The test is held on Saturday where the presence of triathletes stands out as Thomas Davis, Pieter Heemeryck, Michael Weiss o Florian Angert among others.
In the female category, it stands out Emma Pallant, Eva Wutti, Lisa Roberts o Lisa Norden among other
Last year we had Spanish double in the test
Last year in this test, Dapena was second, where he competed with Javier Gómez Noya who got the victory in the test.
The test will begin at 12: 00 in the morning where the arrival of the winner is expected on the 15: 40
You may also be interested in this
- Pablo Dapena third in the Challenge Prague
- The video of Lionel Sanders' duel with Pablo Dapena in the Challenge Daytona
- (Video) Pablo Dapena, values his season and talks about his participation in Challenge Daytona
- Lionel Sanders on Pablo Dapena «Wow, what a battle! One I will never forget »
- Pablo Dapena second in the Challenge Daytona