The Galician, who can hardly travel to South Africa, since he was blocked in Buenos Aires, you still don't have your bike as posted on your twitter account.
Still no information about my bike. Now nobody knows where it is @FlySWISS
Race is on sunday ...
- Pablo Dapena Gonzale (@pablitopiny) November 7
As for sports, Dapena is a favorite for victory. The Galician arrives at the appointment after having achieved his Slot in the past IRONMAN 70.3 Buenos Aires With a second place.
On the starting line you will meet rivals like Tim Don, Steven Mckenna, Bradley Weiis, XTERRA World Champion or Matt Trautman. Spanish will also participate Chris Roy.
In the women's event there are no Spaniards and Emma Pallant it's the big favorite
The test will be held under the medium distance format, where 1.900 meters will swim in the Big bay, to roll 90 km on the bike in a very flat circuit to end the 21 kilometers of the running segment
The test will begin on Sunday at 7: 00 AM local time (8: 00 AM Spanish time)
You may also be interested in this
- Video Summary of the victory of Pablo Dapena in Challenge Cape Town
- Pablo Dapena wins the Cape Town Challenge
- Pablo Dapena second in the Challenge Daytona
- Lionel Sanders and Pablo Dapena for all in the Challenge Daytona
- Pablo Dapena, injured will try to fight for the Bonus Challenge in Challenge Daytona