One of the best triathletes in our country, the Galician Pablo Dapena, has confirmed its participation in the 2023 edition of the OTSO Challenge Salou.
Dapena will participate for the fourth time in this test where he has finished in second position twice (2018 and 2019).
On this occasion he will surely try to get his first victory in the test
Related: 65 € discount in Challenge Salou
Five new events in 2023
The organization has presented 5 new events that are added to the Middle Distance and Short Distance tests
- FAST. For those looking for a quick and short triathlon with one lap in each circuit (950m SWIM + 30km BIKE + 5km RUN).
- AQUA BIKE. For experts in the first two disciplines and who prefer to leave the race on foot to others (1,9km SWIM + 60km BIKE).
- OPEN WATER. For lovers of hiking and the sea (1,9km SWIM).
- CHALLENGE WOMAN. For everyone who likes to run and also wants to support Breast Cancer research with a 100% supportive registration (4km RUN).
- SCHOOL CHALLENGE. For the little ones and students from local schools (2km RUN)
Challenge Salou will be held on June 4
If you want more information about the test or registration visit the official page https://challenge-salou.com/