After the edition of the 2018, where they participated Rubén Ruzafa, competition winner, e Ivan Raña, (it was in duathlon format for the works of the country house), the Cross triathlon returns to the capital of the hand of the Subaru Cross Triathlon the next September 7 It will be the seventh edition of this test.
The test has several participation modalities
- Test Open (350-10-2,1)
- Test Pro (700-20-4,2)
- Test relays (PRO distance only)
The relay test
This year the organization has added a new category for relays with teams of three participants.
Each triathlete will carry out a sector of the competition (700-20-4,2) and the team time will be the sum of times of the three participants. This category is only contemplated in the PRO competition.
The relays may be Male, Female or Mixed.
In the Pro test, two rounds of both the cycling and foot race circuit will be made
These are the official test routes
The Open output will take place at 16.30 hours and the Pro at 17.30. All registered will have a gift with a technical official shirt and, if they register before the 31 in July, they will also receive a cyclist drum.
Registrations can be made until September 5 at 20 hours and can be done through the web www.subarutriatloncross.com.
You may also be interested in this
- Record in the Subaru Triathlon Cross 2019, the cross triathlon with more participation in Spain
- Chema Martínez and Luis Pasamontes the duel in the Subaru Triathlon Cross this weekend
- Subaru Cross Triathlon Draw Result
- The countdown to the Subaru Triathlon Cross starts at the Casa de Campo in Madrid
- Subaru Triathlon Draw, we raffle a Pack of two registrations