The German transport minister has launched a mentalization campaign for the helmet use in Germany, who has used models in underwear, which has started the controversy and has achieved viralization
'It looks like shit, but it saves my life. '. That is the slogan of a campaign that has revolutionized all of Germany. The Minister of Traffic, Andi Scheuer, presents it.
He is able to be recorded on a scooter in the corridors of the ministry to promote a new law and has received responses of all kinds. The leader of the Social Democratic women has been very hard and has also received friendly fire.
The minister, a party mate, tells her that the helmet can also be worn wearing clothes. According to official statistics, only the 8% of German cyclists wear helmets. Last year 430 cyclists died on German roads.
The minister commented, that he has achieved his goal, that it is talked about
You may also be interested in this
- They invent a bicycle camera that records cars that break the overtaking rules and notifies the police
- A cyclist dies in Valencia hit by a van
- Anna Noguera and Víctor Benages win a crossing in Galicia with Gómez Noya and Pablo Dapena.
- Judith Corachán «The Embrunman is a very very hard triathlon that tests you every kilometer»
- Tyler Mislawchuk wins the Test Event in Tokyo