In the following article we tell you some of the reasons why the Club Santa , is the best option to stay in the Lanzarote Island, whether you are going to compete in any of the various tests that are held on the island. Just as if you go as leisure only but you like the sports environment
High performance center for all athletes
Since its inception in the 80 years, the Club Santa He has had several renovations and extensions always thinking about the athlete, offering a wide range of services for sports all located very close to the accommodation area.
Offer more than 80 activities in facilities provided with the necessary material, professional instructors and tournaments where most of them are included in the price.
These activities are designed for all generations and levels, with a children's club of activities very popular for children from 3 years.
In the center can be trained both outdoors or indoors Being all at hand. We review the main facilities you can find:
For the swimmer
- 3 Olympic pools with a total of 24 streets
- Saltwater lagoon at one end of the enclosure. It is a safe place for open water swimming
For the runner
- Athletics track that has been recently renovated.
- Grass soccer field
- A wide variety of routes for the practice of asphalt athletics and mountain trail "cross / trail" in the surroundings of the resort.
For the cyclist
- Specialized bicycle center, has a Pro Peloton mechanical workshop, offers a wide variety of Cannondale bicycles for rent.
- If you take your bike, they offer assembly and packing service upon arrival or departure to the complex.
Plus outdoor and indoor gym
The gym includes a wide range of treadmills in addition to other equipment
Thought also for families
Although the complex is mainly oriented to sports, it also thinks about the companions offering a wide range of activities for both adults and children.
It has a leisure pool ideal for fun or sunbathing
Directed classes of fitness, swimming, golf, surfing, paddle surfing, etc. you will not have time to get bored.
In addition the complex has several restaurants, with healthy and healthy food as well as supermarket and sportswear stores.
Activities for the triathlete
From the Club la Santa they have been linked to the Triathlon for many years since they are organizers of the IRONMAN Lanzarote, the IRONMAN 70.3 Lanzarote and Volcano Triathlon, the oldest triathlon in Spain.
They also organize thematic weeks or weeks of specific training for triathletes. We collect some of the specific activities they offer:
- Family Triathlon Training Camp
- International Swim Camp for Triathletes
- Spring Triathlon Camp
- Women's Only Traithlon Camp
- Long Distance Triathlon Camp
- Beginners Triathlon Camp
Do you want to keep up to date with your news?
If you are interested in being aware of the news of IRONMAN, IRONMAN 70.3 Lanzarote and Volcano you can subscribe to their email list in the following link http://eepurl.com/bcMNMH
Ideal to participate in the IROMAN 70.3 Lanzarote
In 2019, the race will take place in the beautiful city of Playa Blanca and its surroundings. Do not miss a completely new challenge and trip in the most spectacular places to compete in Triathlon.
If you are going to compete in the test, you can stay at Club La Santa to live the “IRONMAN” environment at all times.
Further information: https://www.clublasanta.com/es/turismo-activo
You may also be interested in this
- The Long Distance Triathlon Camp of Club La Santa is back, ideal to prepare the IRONMAN Lanzarote
- Club la Santa, the sports paradise of triathletes
- Saleta Castro, Anna Noguera and Emilio Aguayo will be at IRONMAN 70.3 Lanzarote
- There is already a date for the Doñana 2020 Challenge
- The new way to gain strength from Lionel Sanders, exercises with a 20 kilos vest