A total of 180 boys and girls have participated in the TriKids Duathlon Mallorca, the duathlon of minors with the largest participation in the Balearic Islands.
Today the nineteenth edition of the Portocolom International Triathlon that will have some 1.000 triathletes that will participate in the two events that are held from the 8: 45 in the facilities of the port of Club Nautic over a distance of 111 km (1 km of swimming, 100 km of cycling and 10 km of foot race). From 11: 00 will also take place a triathlon on 55.5 km, with more affordable distances: 500 m of swimming, 50 of cycling and 5 of running on foot.
On the 12: 00 in the morning it is estimated that the first triathlete of the Triathlon of Portocolom will reach the finish line, and on 40 minutes later the first of the 55.5. There will be lots of animation for the spectators and participants, both in the starting, finishing and transition area
You may also be interested in this
- The Eighth Island Challenge is suspended due to weather conditions
- Volcano Triathlon, the little brother of IRONMAN Lanzarote
- The countdown to the Janda Y Sierra Triathlon II «El Rompepiernas de Cádiz» begins
- Last hours of reduced price for Half Madrid
- The PTO announces an annual bonus of 2 million dollars for the best triathletes