The regulations of the DGT oblige the cars that accompany the cyclists to fulfill a series of requirements
The signaling of the car is obligatory from the 23 of July of 2010 and indicates the next circulation of cyclists to the rest of the circulation.
Regulations «V-22 NOTICE POSTER FOR CYCLING ACCOMPANYING:
1 Indicates the nearby circulation of cyclists.
2 Vehicles should carry this signal at all times when they circulate only in function and accompaniment service for the movement of cyclists.
3 It will be placed in the upper part of the accompanying vehicle, vertically and held in such a way that the risk of falling is avoided. It will be installed as an additional supplementary element (movable).
4 This signal will have the P-22 signal on the left and on the right, the word CYCLISTS, and its dimensions, color, content and technical characteristics must be adjusted to what is indicated below:
State official newsletter:
You may also be interested in this
- They are still looking for a 43-year-old swimmer who disappeared on a swimming trip
- The countdown to the Korona Triathlon circuit begins
- Crown Sport Nutrition and triathlon, a road full of success
- The list of triathletes who have published their anti-doping controls
- Last 300 seats for Challenge Salou