The test has 2 long distances of 172 km and 8 short.
From the 24 to the 27 of October will be played in Alcudía (Palma de Mallorca) II Long Course Weekend Mallorca, with the celebration of the Swim Day, Bike Day and Run Day. What better way to end the season?
In the LCW Hay multitude of distances and options in which to participate each competition day, and special recognition will be granted to those athletes who are able to participate every day in the long distance test (3.800 m of swimming, 172 km of cycling and 42.195 m running), or which is the same, make an Ironman distance triathlon divided into three days.
Sa Gavina Sportive Mallorca Bike Day
On Sunday 28 October will be held the "Bike Day", where 2 has distances to compete, a route of 172 km and another of 86 km, with drafting allowed in both.
Both routes will run through the Natural Park of s'Albufera de Mallorca, Can Picanfort, Santa Margalida, Siney, Llubí, Muro and Sa Pobla, where there will be two laps to the circuit in the 172km test (on the route of 86km 1 single lap ). Both tests end in Alcudia.
It is an authentic competitive test, with closed traffic, and a very attractive and fast route.
Video summary 1º edition
Further information: www.lcwmallorca.com
Remember that you can get your number for Mallorca LCW with 90 € discount and guaranteed by the organization in our store: OFFICIAL PRICE: 250 € - PRICE TN: 160 € ? Get it here
You may also be interested in this
- The Swedish Fredrik Ekström and the British Nicola Kaye take the lead of the Long Course Weekend Mallorca 2019 after the cycling day
- The Austrians Thomas Steger and Lisa-Maria Dornauer lead the Long Course Weekend Mallorca 2019 after the swim day
- 3 weeks for the Long Course Weekend Mallorca, 3 tests, 3 disciplines, 1 competition
- The Long Course Weekend Mallorca 2019 will also have a more affordable "Half" version
- The second edition of the Janda y Sierra Triathlon, the "Rompepiernas" of Cádiz, is already dated