Santander Triathlon Series Castellón will live its fifth edition on July 3
Santander Triathlon Series Castellón presents the details of what will be its fifth edition. Scheduled for the 3 in July, the competition will be the third round of the Santander Triathlon Series circuit, after opening the 4 season in Valencia and passing the 18 and 19 in Madrid in June.
New distances and modalities
With the El Grao de Castellón promenade as the epicenter of the event, the Castellón Triathlon returns this year with three programmed distances: Olympic (1.500 m / 38 km / 10 km), Sprint (750 m / 19 km / 5 km) and Supersprint (350 m / 9,5 km / 2,5 km).
The Supersprint can be completed individually, in pairs or by teams of three that cover the three disciplines together with the new 123 modality. In addition, the triathlon for us will be released, aimed at initiating the female athlete in this sport. Regarding the Sprint and Olympic, you can compete individually or by relays.
4 of April: Opening of inscriptions
The Castellón Triathlon plans to open registrations next April 4 through the website: www.santandertriathlonseries.com
You may also be interested in this
- 2.500 triathletes at Valencia Trialtón
- Superhalfs: the new “Major” half marathon circuit
- Official statement, about the European Championship of Triathlon Sub 23 and Paratriathlon
- The panorama of Ultraman in Spain.
- The best 60 cyclists of MOVISTAR VIRTUAL CYCLING of Bkool will fight for the final victory in FESTIBIKE