The German triathlete Sebastian Kienle get back up at most something with a victory in the Challenge Heilbronn, proclaiming himself Germany's Triathlon Champion
It seems that Kienle already has overcome the injury of his Achilles tendon that forced him to retire last year from the IRONMAN World Championship. The German participated in the past IRONMAN 70.3 St George, where he was sanctioned by Drafting and now he has achieved his first victory of the season.
As for the test, Sebastian Kienle has achieved the victory in a time of 3: 45: 41 followed by Florian Angert (3: 48: 22) and for Rubén Zepuntke (3: 50: 55) occupying the third final position.
In the female category the victory has been for Daniela Bleymehl in a time of 4: 18: 08 followed by Els Visser (4: 28: 16) and for Corina Hengartner (4: 30: 40) in third position.
You may also be interested in this
- The beautiful gesture of Jan Frodeno to Sebastian Kienle at the IRONMAN Frankfurt
- Sebastian Kienle wins Challenge Family The Championship
- The video of the drafting and the anger of Sebastian Kienle
- The best exercises of Sebastian Kienle to strengthen the Achilles tendon
- What is a training day like for Sebastian Kienle?