The runner-up of the 2019 World in the WTS Mario Mola, will compete again in this test, which has a spectacular format and exciting.
How are the Super League tests?
The competition has a knockout format called enduro where athletes remain in each round.
On Saturday 28 the semifinals will be played where the 5 best of each manga for the final to be played on Sunday.
To complete the quota of the final 15 athletes will also qualify the following 5 better times.
All races are played in the "Enduro" format that consists of making two Super Sprint triathlons in a row, ie 2x (300 m swimming + 4 km cycling + 1,6 km running race)
On Sunday 29 will be played the Final with the best 15 triathletes in both female and male categories
The final is also disputed about the “Enduro” format, although with the difference that instead of two Super Sprint triathlons in a row, 3 are performed, that is, 3x (300 m swimming + 4 km cycling + 1,6 km running race)
Schedules (1 plus less in Spain)
You may also be interested in this
- Mario Mola seventh and Carolina Routier ninth in the Super League Triathlon Jersey
- Mario Mola and Carolina Routier qualified for the Super League final Triathlon Jersey
- Mario Mola for all in the Super League Triathlon
- Interview with Mario Mola «I won my first World Cup at 2016, the year of the Rio Olympic Games»
- Direct: XTERRA World Championship