Today has been held in Roquetas de Mar (Almería) Spanish Triathlon Sprin Championshipt where the triathlete Tamara Gómez the victory and the national title have been won
The great protagonist of the competition in the first two segments was the Catalan Marta Sánchez, Second to get out of the water, but he tried the getaway covering the 20 kilometers of cycling solo.
Marta started the race on foot with just over a minute ahead of the chasing group of 10 triathletes. Tamara Gómez was the first to distance herself from the group and began her pursuit of the Catalan triathlete, which culminated at the start of the second round on foot of 2'5 kilometers.
The ilicitana continued firing to goal and left behind her three-year ordeal away from competitions celebrating her title of champion of Spain with all merit
Finally the victory has been for Tamara Gómez with a time of 1: 07: 12 followed by Xisca Tous (1: 07: 30) and for Marta Sanchez (1: 07: 49) occupying the third final position.
You may also be interested in this
- More than 2.400 participants in national Sprint Triathlon and 2019 Aquatlon
- Alberto González Spanish Triathlon Champion
- Jairo Ruíz makes history in the Spanish Triathlon Championship
- They are still looking for a 43-year-old swimmer who disappeared on a swimming trip
- The countdown to the Korona Triathlon circuit begins