The ilicitana triathlete Tamara Gómez the victory in the Poio Duathlon, qualifier for the Spanish Championship in Soria with more than 6 minutes of advantage
Tamara Gómez y Guillermo García They have been the winners of the Duathlon Moving for Poio, fourth qualifier for the 2020 Duathlon Spanish Championship that will take place in Soria.
|TAMARA GOMEZ GARRIDO||1:09:23|
|PENELOPE MARTINEZ JUSTO||1:15:44|
|MARIA GONZALEZ MARTINEZ||1:16:09|
|UXIA FERNANDEZ GARCIA||1:18:01|
|LAURA MAZO LACCOURREYE||1:18:13|
Guillermo García takes the men's test
In the men's category, Guillermo García took the victory with a time of 1:01:46, followed by Rubén Sánchez and José Manuel Hernández.
|GUILLERMO GARCIA GARCIA||1:01:46|
|Rubén Sánchez Méndez||1:01:54|
|JOSE MANUEL HERNANDEZ CASADO||1:01:58|
|IVAN BRIDGES BARCIA||1:02:28|
|LEFT ALFONSO ALCAZAR||1:02:54|
Tomelloso, the next qualifier
The next qualifier for the Spanish Duathlon Soria Championship will be held on March 15 in Tomelloso, Castilla La Mancha, and the sixth and last will take place in Peguera, Balearic Islands, on March 29.
You may also be interested in this
- The Women's Triarmada will close the World Cup season in Santo Domingo
- Tamara Gómez in the Top 10 of the Lima World Cup
- 5 Spaniards in the penultimate World Cup of the year in Lima
- Tamara Gómez Spanish Triathlon Champion 2019
- Miriam Casillas, for the Olympic classification in the Test Event of Tokyo