The two-time test winner Timothy Van Houtem and Spanish Pablo Dapena will star in a new "face to face" in Challenge Madrid 2019. It will be the second consecutive year that these two great triathletes will fight for the Challenge Madrid title.
The Belgian returns to Madrid to conquer his third consecutive title, after its participation in the Embrunman, the mythical triathlon in the Hautes-Alpes celebrated last August 15, in which it finished in 4º place with a spectacular time of 9: 55: 20.
Galician Pablo Dapena, World Long Distance Champion in 2018 and 2º in 2019 behind Javier Gomez Noya, returns to Challenge Madrid to take off the spine of 2018, where he got the 2º placed behind the Belgian, and with the intention of get the title
Its objective will be to conquer the 750 points of the Challenge Family World Ranking awarded by Challenge Madrid and that would place it in the top three places in the ranking.
Further information: https://challenge-madrid.com
You may also be interested in this
- 1.100 triathletes will participate in Challenge Madrid 2019
- Pablo Dapena will return to the Challenge Madrid
- Challenge Madrid delivers the “chulapa” trophy and jersey to the winner of the 2019 edition in Cadalso de los Vidrios
- The official video of the Challenge Madrid 2019
- Victor del Corral and Lisa Roberts win the Challenge Madrid