In the absence of a week to start the first Cambrils triathlon, practically the 100% of the places are already covered for this first edition in the town of Costa Daurada of Cambrils, leaving only the 150 last numbers available for the laggards who want to participate in this event.
Triathletes the likes of Albert Parreño, Rodrigo Torres, Alberto Cebollada, Carla Bertos or Sara Loher they have already bet on this event, which will also have the support of leading triathlon brands such as SURAL and MULTIPOWER.
An event that has been a success getting in this first edition and today more than 700 participants and that will vibrate all those who come to share this day, thanks to the large number of triathletes who have already confirmed their presence as well as the passion with which one lives the triathlon in this region of the Catalan coast.
More information and inscriptions: www.triatlocambrils.com
You may also be interested in this
- Mallorca 140.6 Triathlon circuits, the new Mallorca long distance Triathlon
- Marcos Pérez and Míriam Vega winners of the Full Ican Triathlon Gandia 2019.
- FETRI Criteria for Selection in Multisport 2020 Competitions
- Cesc Godoy and Helene Alberdi Champions of Spain LD
- An 30 runner dies in the Málaga Urban Race