Temperatures above 35º have been decisive in the race
Gustavo, who came out of the water very late with more than 2 minutes of advantage, made a great cyclist sector climbing positions and arriving at the T2 with more than 6 minutes on Joan Rivureta y Dani Múgica.
The race on foot marked by the high temperatures was not a problem for Gustavo Rodríguez I finished in first position with almost 7 minutes of advantage over Joan Rivureta y Carlos Azanar. Dani Múgica that went along with Rivureta in second position the heat happened a trick on him and he went downhill until arriving in fourth position.
In the women Gurutze Frades he did not disappoint getting the victory with more than 2 minutes of advantage over Dolça Olle y Helena Herrero that finished in the third position at almost 6 minutes.
From the organization we want to highlight your gratitude to the new sponsor of the test, AUTOCARPE dealer Renault - Dacia, who has bet this year very strong for this triathlon and thanks to which there are more guarantees of continuity in a test like this, which is organized from a Club without having many resources.
Further information: www.triatlondeguadalajara.es
You may also be interested in this
- Pablo Dapena still without a bike for the Cape Town Challenge
- Pablo Dapena will close the season in Challenge Cape Town
- 10 World Championships for Age Groups in 2020.
- The Women's Triarmada will close the World Cup season in Santo Domingo
- Fernando Alarza, the guest star at the National Symposium on Endurance Sports