From the hand of the organizer of the Triathlon of Sierra Nevada and the Ball of the World, another great challenge is born: Triathlon of Lagos de Covadonga.
On June 6 and 7, the first edition of this event will be held, which will have two distances: The “Tri Largo” (medium distance) and the “Tri Corto” (Olympic distance)
This will be a totally spectacular triathlon, where you can enjoy the most mythical places of Spanish cycling.
Other major bets of this organizer of great recognition in Spain for the design and layout of spectacular circuits, Are the Sierra Nevada Triathlon, which celebrates its 2014th edition in 4, and which has already established itself in the calendar as one of the toughest and benchmark tests of the Spanish triathlon, and its “little brother” Triathlon Ball of the World It was a success already in its first edition and promises to give much to talk about next season.
In this way the circuit designed by TryStrong It will feature these 3 tests that promise to be a challenge for all athletes who want to join sport, nature while facing a great challenge.
Triathlon Lagos de Covadonga (06/07 June 2014) The website will be available shortly
Sierra Nevada Triathlon (19 / 20 Julio 2014)
Triathlon Ball of the World (5 / 5 Julio 2014)
You may also be interested in this
- ITU moves the 2020 Chengdu Mixed Relay Olympic Qualification test to Valencia for the coronavirus
- In May the second edition of the MD Triathlon of Aranjuez arrives
- The circuits of the International Triathlon of Portocolom
- The Port of Palma Triathlon opens registrations with discounted prices
- The IOC is given 3 months to decide what to do in the Tokyo Olympics for CoronaVirus