Today 5 of July six Spanish go to Holten (Holland) to face the challenge of the European Cup ETU of Premium Triathlon in a competition that will take place in Olympic distance.
Located in the municipality of Rijssen-Holten in the province of Overijssel, Holten has been linked to triathlon for more than thirty years. The circuit will consist of a first segment of 1,5 km of swimming by the lake of Domelaar, followed by five laps (40 km in total) cyclists that will run through the center of the Dutch town including two very technical slopes to then cross the park Sallandse Heuvelrug. Finally they will complete their participation with 10 km of foot race, which will be divided into four laps of 2,5 km each.
The male elite will start the 10: 30 hours, in a competition led by the recent European champion of mixed relays sub23, Uxio Abuín. Together with the Galician we will also see in action Arturo Galián, Jools Beardon, Carlos Galisteo and Luis Gutiérrez.
For its part, the female elite will start the 13: 45 hours, in a test in which we will be represented by Miriam Casillas who is making an impressive season (in which he added last weekend, fourth place in the European Sub23 of Penza and the gold medal in mixed relays of the category).
You may also be interested in this
- Mario Mola and Anna Godoy win the first edition of ProTour
- Direct: ProTour Pontevedra
- Eliud Kipchoge goes down the 2 hours in a marathon (1: 59: 40)
- The ProTour changes format and will be played entirely on Saturday October 12 day
- Direct: the 01: 59 Challenge by Eliud Kipchoge. Goal to get off the 2 hours in marathon