The 2019 edition, full of news
For this edition will be held for the first time medium distance triathlon, in addition to the classic Olympic Triathlon and Sprint events of the Lake Leman,
This lake is one of the most spectacular that a city can have, with views of the Alps and where you can see the Montblanc.
Middle distance circuits
The swimming segment will be a single turn on Lake Leman, with views of Mont Blanc.
The 90 km of cycling, to a circuit of 4 turns, where it goes around the lake, to later pass through the Place des Nations, the United Nations, the Jardins Anglais. It will be a fairly flat circuit, with a couple of climbs to the Chemin de l'impératrice
The 21 km of running, also to 4 practically flat turns, will be done bordering the lake and by the parks near the finish area.
Check the test routes
The inscriptions are already open on their website.
Further information: https://www.latourgenevetriathlon.ch
You may also be interested in this
- More than 3.000 triathletes gathered at Le Tour Genéve Triathlon this weekend
- La Tour Geneve Triathlon: Spain in the top3 of the most represented countries
- 5 reasons to compete in the Geneve Triathlon Tour (Geneva Triathlon)
- A triathlon with views of Mont Blanc Discover the circuits of the Geneva Triathlon!
- The Geneva Triathlon will have Half distance in 2019