Yesterday, Saturday, the second edition of the island of Fuerteventura was celebrated LigthHouse Triathlon, where the participants had to travel 1,5 km of swimming followed by 35 km of cycling finishing the test with 13 km of running race.
The German Konstantin Bachor won the test with a final goal time of 2: 13: 37, followed by Víctor del Corral with a time of 2: 14: 49 and in third position the German Hans Nilsson with a time of 2: 21: 23.
Bachor took advantage of the good swimming sector and the best part in the cycling sector to maintain his advantage over Víctor del Corral, who obtained the best part of the running race with 49: 44 but which was not enough to reach the German.
In the female category, the Norwegian Kari Flottorp Lingsom got the first place with a 2 time: 53: 28, followed by the Switzerland Claudia Nussbaumer with 3: 09: 23 and in third place the Spanish Marisa Espinosa with a final time of 3: 11: 00
You may also be interested in this
- Pablo Dapena, Victor del Corral and Judith Corachán for all in the Challenge Peguera Mallorca
- Victor del Corral wins the Natureman in France
- Victor del Corral and Lisa Roberts win the Challenge Madrid
- Victor del Corral third in the Embrunman
- Judith Corachán and Victor del Corral for all in the Embrunman