Today Mario Mola has achieved second place in the Grand Final and the World Runner-up in a test that has won the Norwegian Kristian Blummenfelt and where Fernando Alarza He has been third, getting his first podium of the season.
As for the general classification, Mola has been second, Javier Gómez Noya third and Fernando Alarza World Cup fourth.
Triathlon News has interviewed Mario Mola in Laussane, asking about his impressions of the test.
Do not miss the interview of our champion.
You may also be interested in this
- Mario Mola Runner-up of the Triathlon World. Javier Gómez Noya third
- What options do Spaniards have for the podium in the Triathlon World Series?
- Mario Mola and Javier Gómez Noya for all in the World Series Grand Final
- Mario Mola «I reached a level of muscular overload that in the end prevented me from performing at my maximum level»
- Spain with 3 triathletes in the 4 first places in the Triathlon World Cup