This weekend a new edition of the Palmases Triathlon, where they will be at the starting line Gustavo Rodríguez y Gurutze Frades.
The test, one of the classics of the month of July is disputed over a distance of 1.800 meters of swimming in the Pálmaces Reservoir, 60 kms. Cycling (Pálmaces-Atienza-Pálmaces) and 12 kilometers of running on foot in 2 laps a round trip from the village to the dam.
In the male category in addition to Gustavo Rodríguez, winner of last year, we found Cesc Godoy, Emilio Aguayo o Ramón Ejeda among others.
In the female category, it stands out Gurutze Frades, winner in 2017 and that is classified for Kona and comes to the test in preparation for the World Championship. We also found the starting list at Camila Alonso o Esther Rodríguez among others.
The test will begin the 27 of July of 2019 and will start the 16: 30.
You may also be interested in this
- Gurutze Frades and Miguel Ángel Fidalgo win the Frómista Triathlon
- Emilio Aguayo and Gurutze Frades win the Buelna Valley Triathlon
- Cesc Godoy and Gurutze Frades win the Pálmaces Triathlon
- Gustavo Rodríguez and Judith Corachán win the Bizkaia Triathlon
- Gustavo Rodríguez and Cristina Roselló win the La Rioja Triathlon