The World Triathlon, former ITU, has added 9 world cups to the 2021 competition calendar.
Miyazaki will host two world cups in the same year
The Japanese city of Miyazaki, will host two international events in 2021. The first is the postponed 2020 Miyazaki World Cup, scheduled for last October, which will be held inMarch 20 and 21 and the second of 23 to October 24.
Madrid will not host a World Cup
Furthermore, it has been confirmed that Madrid will not host a World Cup, since the situation of the pandemic continues to fully affect our country.
Other events that were part of the usual World Cup calendar such as Mooloolaba (Australia) or New Plymouth (New Zealand) will not host any test either,
These are the new tests that have been added
- Miyazaki (Japan), March 20-21
- Huatulco (MEX), April 17-18
- Osaka (Japan), May 8-9
- Arzachena (Italy), May 29-30
- Haeundae (South Korea), June 3-4
- Carlsbad (Czech Republic), September 11-12
- Weihai (China), September 25-26
- Miyazaki (Japan), October 23-24
- Tongyeong (South Korea), October 30-31
Further information: https://www.triathlon.org/