Today the Triathlon European Cup where the triathlete Xisca Tous has achieved a great second place and Carlos Oliver It has been fourth.
Xisca continues his fantastic competitive week and rounds the golds won in Doha with a valuable silver in the Funchal European Cup after an epic final sprint.
The victory has been for the German Lisa Tertsch, followed by Xisca Tous and in third position the Italian Luisa Iogna
Tamara Gómez It has been 9ª, Sara Guerrero 16ª and María Rico 17 ª.
In the men's event, the victory in a tight sprint has been for the Azerbaijani Rotislav Pevtsov followed in second position by the British Samuel Dickinson and for the German Tim Helling in third position
This is unbelievable who has won? We need the photo finish! At least Hellwig from Germany is 3th pic.twitter.com/Nui0wOQZit
- Triathlon Europe (@ETUtriathlon) October 19, 2019
As for the Spanish Carlos Oliver It has been fourth, Genis Grau ninth and Jordi García nineth.
You may also be interested in this
- Marta Sánchez tenth in the Karlovy Vary World Cup
- 5 Spaniards in the European Triathlon Cup in Malmö with Tamara Gómez in the lead
- Genis Grau gold and Xisca Tous silver in the European Cup of Triathlon in Sines
- The Women's Triarmada will close the World Cup season in Santo Domingo
- 5 Spaniards in the penultimate World Cup of the year in Lima