This week in our section of sport Nutrition We leave you a simple recipe to cook and also delicious. We encourage you to try the algae , since you may not be used to them.
RICE WITH MUSHROOMS AND SEAWEED
Ingredients (1 person)
- 80 g rice pump type
- 1 / 3 onion
- 1 cloves of garlic
- 40 / 50 g of dehydrated wakame seaweed
- 70 g of arrows
- 10 ml of aceite oliva
- Cut the onion into thin strips and sauté in a low paella with olive oil.
- In a bowl with cold water we rehydrate the algae for 10 minutes. Once the onion is cooked, we add the cloves of garlic and sliced mushrooms.
- Sauté the whole and add the rice and seaweed rehydrated and drained from the water.
- Remove the mixture for one minute so that it is impregnated with the sofrito.
- We pour the hot water little by little and stirring from time to time, so that the rice does not run out of broth.
- This cooking will be over low heat and for about 16 minutes. Let stand and serve hot.
Algae containing abundant minerals and trace elements have an alkalizing effect, and purifying the body, helping to compensate for the excess of acids generated by sport, in addition to being very tasty, by containing large amounts of salts we could do without the addition salt in Plate making.
The main nutritional value of the dish is energetic, a complex carbohydrate that will provide us with a large amount of energy in the form of glucose, an immediate principle essential to replenish the glycogen deposits that are being emptied during sports.
Mushrooms have good amounts of vitamins of group B. Specifically, it highlights its contribution of vitamins B2 and B3, in addition to being a source of some minerals such as iodine, potassium and phosphorus.