NIKE, Inc and TomTom have worked together to create the Nike+ SportWatch GPS watch powered by TomTom. Launched at the International Consumer Electronics Show in 2011, the new running watch will provide athletes with the world's most dynamic and motivating running experience thanks to its unique functionality, beautiful design and connection. direct to www.nikeplus.com, the world's largest running community with almost 4 million members.
The Nike+ SportWatch GPS has been designed for high performance with an extremely clear and legible user interface, which provides the necessary information to the user while running. Adds personalization and motivation features to the running experience, including audible sounds, challenges, course reminders and more.
The functions in the watch include:
- Touch screen to set laps and activate the backlight
- History of routes with data from previous routes
- Personal records, including those imported from Nikeplus.com
- Quick start with the Nike + Optional shoe sensor
- Compatibility with a heart rate monitor
All the information about this watch can be found on the official Nike website
Here we present a promotional video of the clock.