NIKE, Inc and TomTom have worked together to create the Nike + SportWatch GPS watch developed by TomTom. The new running watch, launched at the International Consumer Electronics Show in its 2011 version will provide athletes with the most dynamic and motivating running experience in the world thanks to its unique functionality, beautiful design and connection. direct to www.nikeplus.com, the largest running community in the world with almost 4 million members.
The Nike + SportWatch GPS has been designed for high performance with an extremely clear and readable user interface, which provides the necessary information to the user while running. Add personalization and motivation features to the running experience, including audible sounds, challenges, travel reminders and more.
The functions in the watch include:
- Touch screen to set laps and activate the backlight
- History of routes with data from previous routes
- Personal records, including those imported from Nikeplus.com
- Quick start with the Nike + Optional shoe sensor
- Compatibility with a heart rate monitor
All the information about this watch can be found in the Nike official website
Here we present a promotional video of the clock.