He '123 to be traced Barcelona', has been played today Sunday, becoming the first sporting event which takes place in city streets since the start of the coronavirus health crisis.
The test consisted of various competitions (swimming, Cycling, Foot race y spinning,) by the city of Barcelona, where the participants chose how to participate
Each athlete chose the start time (several were offered in each segment) and in which disciplines to participate.
It should be borne in mind that in this competition sanitary measures and recommendations were applied to adapt to the recently released new normal
- Biking: 4-kilometer chrono-climb to Montjuïc Castle.
- Spinning: Masterclass on the esplanade of the Palau Sant Jordi.
- Swimming: 1 km route with departure and arrival at the Nova Mar Bella beach.
- Race on foot: 5 km race starting at the Font Màgica de Montjuïc that runs the last few kilometers of the 1992 Barcelona Olympic Games marathon.
Some images of the test
Looking forward to seeing these images again! 🤩
The first start of the day in the return of the POPULAR competition 😍
SWIMMING # 123a Trace 🏊🏻♂️
Let's go Barcelona! 🔝 pic.twitter.com/dbGBcFyWls
- 123acorrer (@ 123acorrer) July 5th, 2020
🏃♀️🚴♂️🏊 First prova esportiva popular postconfinament a la Ciutat, @BCN_esports
- btv esports (@btvesports) July 5th, 2020
More information: https://www.123acorrer.es/123aremontar