This weekend one of the classic triathlons of the Spanish summer, the Buelna Valley Triathlon where once again it has a large lineup of professionals
El Buelna Valley Triathlon It is one of the best options to compete in the medium distance in the month of August, where every year there are many renowned triathletes who are looking to get ready to face the last part of the season.
Also, this year will be again Spanish Long Distance Triathlon Championship for Police, Fire and SD Emergencies reason why it will surely have a good influx of this group.
As for the professionals who will participate in the test in the men's category, the winner of last year stands out. Pablo Herrero, Emilio Aguayo, Aimar Agirresarobe, Ander Okamina o Michael Alonso among others
In the female category, Maria Pujol will not be, last year's winner. although it will be Gurutze Frades as the great favorite for victory. Other triathletes to consider will be the second classified last year Olaz Aspiau or Helene Alberdi among other
The test will begin on Saturday, August 17 at 14:00 p.m.
More information: http://www.triatlonbuelna.com
You may also be interested in this
- The Valle de Buelna triathlon contributes its grain of sand by making masks to combat the coronavirus
- The Valle de Buelna Triathlon returns, the summer classic
- The Buelna Valley Triathlon 2020 opens registrations
- Emilio Aguayo and Gurutze Frades win the Valle de Buelna Triathlon
- Last days to register for the Valle de Buelna Triathlon