After his great performance last week in Altafulla where he was 2º in the European Cup and Mediterranean Champion, Godoy disputes this Saturday another new European Cup competition.
This coming Saturday 23 of July in the city of Rotterdam (Netherlands) will be held a new test the European Cup of Triathlon with the presence of Cesc Godoy with the 1 number and main favorite to win. Another national representative will also be involved, Guillermo Cuchillo,
In addition to Cesc other favorites to win are the Australian Matthew Roberts, The Brazilian Danilo Pimentel or the Dutch Marco Van Der Stel
While in the female category there will be no Spanish representation, the main favorite is the American Kristen Kasper, along with her, also highlight the Belgian Craire Michel and the Italian Sara Dossena.
The competition is done under sprint distance, the women's event will be the first to be contested, taking the exit to the 15: 30, while the men's test will start the 17: 00
You may also be interested in this
- Where to watch the 01: 59 Challenge by Eliud Kipchoge live? Goal to get off the 2 hours in marathon
- The ProTour changes format and will be played entirely on Saturday October 12 day
- Kipchoge will look for this Saturday to get off the 2 hours in marathon
- Bilbao Triathlon will host the Spanish Media Distance Championship in 2020
- The countdown to ICAN Gandía begins