Yesterday a vehicle was recorded while riding on one of the busiest bike lanes in the community of Madrid, that of the Colmenar Viejo road which reaches the town of Soto del Real, in the Sierra Madrileña.
It all started when the vehicle got jumped a police checkpoint in Tres Cantos and began a chase with the police trying to run down the bi laneci that passes through the town.
Finally, the police hunted him in Colmenar, at the height of the El Mirador shopping center where after the car crashed they discovered that he had hashish in the trunk. They have finally stopped the driver
In social networks, images of what happened began to be disseminated, when the vehicle was circulating in the bike lane, where several cyclists have had to leave and throw themselves on the ground so as not to be hit.
As soon as we have more information, we will update the news
You may also be interested in this
- The second edition of the Janda y Sierra Triathlon, the "Rompepiernas" of Cádiz, is already dated
- The situation of Russian triathletes for the 2020 season
- Alex Yee 12º in the European Cross Championship
- Spain will host 7 ITU tests at 2020
- WADA excludes Russia from the Olympic and World Games for doping