This weekend is the first date of the 2016 triathlon world series where Mario Mola and Fernando Alarza start as favorites
Mario Mola, Richard Murray, Fernando Alarza, Ryan Bailie , Crisanto Grajales o Joao Pereira are some of those who leave with options for victory since with the absence of the Champion Gómez Noya and the Brownlee brothers we will see a very open race but with clear victory options for Mario Mola
The men's race will be played on Saturday 5 March to the 10: 00 Spanish time
Highlights the absence of Gwen Jorgensen, the great dominator of the circuit last year, where he won 7 victories in 7 tests in which he participated.
The Spanish triarmada comes with Tamara Gomez's last minute loss, however we can see at the start Ainhoa Murua, Carolina Routier y Miriam Casillas in the fight for points for Rio.
The women's event will be played on Saturday 5 March at 13: 00
As for the favorites we can see Rachel Klamer, Flora Dufy, Sara True, Katie Zafereor the current Olympic champion Nicola Spirig among others.
How to follow it live?
Galician television announced a few days ago that this year will also broadcast the world series, so you can follow it through this link: http://www.crtvg.es/crtvg
You may also be interested in this
- Mallorca 140.6 Triathlon circuits, the new Mallorca long distance Triathlon
- Marcos Pérez and Míriam Vega winners of the Full Ican Triathlon Gandia 2019.
- FETRI Criteria for Selection in Multisport 2020 Competitions
- Cesc Godoy and Helene Alberdi Champions of Spain LD
- An 30 runner dies in the Málaga Urban Race