El LCW Mallorca, launches for this 2019 several novelties, among which the inclusion of a medium distance test, which will be played on 3 consecutive days.
This type of event is different, ideal to go to compete together with your club or family in 3 days of competition in which you can compete in various tests. The date chosen has been the 26, 27 and 28 for October of 2019.
The test consists of 3 days of competition, the Swim Day, the Bike Day and Run Day.
Athletes may compete in individual events or participate in the Long Course Weekend where 3 days of competition will be mandatory to participate in the medium or long distance test. Therefore, for those who do not decide to complete the "Long Course Weekend" they will have many options to choose from and enjoy an unforgettable weekend.
Video summary LCW Mallorca 2018
The total times of each athlete during the 3 days, will decide the podium of the 3 best male and female athletes of the Long Course Weekend.
El Swim Day It is the day of swimming with different crossings in the bay of Alcídia. The distances are 750, 1.500, 1,900 and 3,800 m of travel.
El Bike Day, has two cyclotourist marches, one of 86 km and another 172 km .
The competition will end with the Run Day, where the athletes will be able to compete in a test of 5, 10, 21 or 42 km travel.
Further information: http://www.lcwmallorca.com/es/
You may also be interested in this
- The Long Course Weekend Mallorca 2019 will also have a more affordable "Half" version
- Less than 50 days for the Long Course Weekend Mallorca, 3 tests, 3 disciplines, 1 competition.
- Mallorca LCW, the test in Spain of the Long Course Weekend Series circuit
- The British Lucy Gossage and Tom Vickery are crowned again as winners of the Long Course Weekend Mallorca
- The Balearic Matas and the British Livesey take the victory in the Bike Day of the Long Course Weekend Mallorca