Today a new edition of the Half Triathlon Pamplona where 1.200 triathletes participated this year.
The test began with the 1.900 meters of swimming in the Swamp of Alloz, 86 kilometers of cycling through Navarre and 21 kilometers through the center of the capital of Navarra.
In the men's category the first to get out of the water was Guillen Rojas, although Eneko Llanos with a great segment of cycling has advanced to all arriving alone in the T2 with 5 minutes ahead of Joan Ruvireta, Pello Osoro and Cristobal Dios.
Finally the victory has been for Eneko Llanos with a time of 3: 44: 06 followed by Pello Osoro (3: 49: 21) and for Joan Rivureta (3: 50: 30) in third position
Entry to the goal of Eneko Llanos
In the women's category, the first to leave the water was Helene Alberdi, although with a very even test, we could see a beautiful duel in the foot race where Helene Alberto, Ruth Brito and Anna Noguera have gone together until the end of the race. the proof.
Finally Anna Noguera has achieved the victory in the test with a time of 4: 17: 12, after the great performance he had in the LD World Championship in Pontevedra getting the bronze medal. The second one has been Ruth Brito (4: 18: 25) and third Helene Alberdi (4: 20: 28)
Goal entry by Anna Noguera
You may also be interested in this
- (Video) Anna Noguera Proyect, the progression that has made her be in Taupo 2020.
- Saleta Castro, Anna Noguera and Emilio Aguayo will be at IRONMAN 70.3 Lanzarote
- Anna Noguera and Víctor Benages win a crossing in Galicia with Gómez Noya and Pablo Dapena.
- Eneko Llanos fourth and Ruth Brito wins in the Vertical Total Famara, 5 km with 600 meters of positive slope
- Anna Noguera wins the Dupelon of Alpe d'Huez