Today was held in Nice on IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship where the two-time winner of the specialty, Javier Gómez Noya It came out with the number 1 and was a favorite
The Galician He hasn't had one of his best days, because due to falls suffered in recent weeks they have not allowed him to prepare the competitions as he would have liked.
In addition, in today's race he has had to stop in the race on foot and walk for a few moments.
Even with all this against, Noya has achieved a meritorious 7º place with a time of 4: 01: 30.
The times of Javier Gómez Noya
- Swimming 1.900 meters: 23: 22 (1 average: 14 min / 100)
- Cycling 90 km: 2: 24: 07 (average of 38,31 km / h)
- 21 km: 1: 10: 09 (3 average: 34 min / km)
In his social networks he commented:
«Hard day in Nice. I was not at the level to fight with the best, but say what I had to be as late as possible
. The last month has not been easy, with a couple of falls that interfered in the preparation and both in Lausanne and here I did not feel well.
Satisfied for having given everything, that when you fight to win it is “easier”, but when the feelings do not accompany, it costs more.
Thanks to all my followers for the support. I will come back stronger «
Your next goal is IRONMAN 70.3 Cascais
The Galician, it is already clear what his next objective will be, as we published this week he has confirmed that he will be on the starting line of IRONMAN 70.3 Cascais which will be held next September 29 in the locality Lusa.
In this test that will celebrate its third edition Fernando Alarza He won the victory last year and with the presence of Noya we can have a second Spanish winner in the test.
Tough day in Nice. I wasn't good enough to fight with the front guys, but gave what I had to get the best possible result. This past month wasn't easy with a couple of crashes and in both Lausanne and here I didn't… https://t.co/EuaZ6qfx0P
- Javi Gomez Noya (@Jgomeznoya) September 8, 2019
You may also be interested in this
- The show begins: Alistair Brownlee will be in the WTS of Abu Dhabi
- 1 month for the start of the 2020 World Triathlon Series
- Javier Gómez Noya signs for the French team Triathlon Club Lievin
- Javier Gómez Noya, Pablo Dapena and Judith Corachán join the PTO
- Javier Gómez Noya interview "I wish on July 28 read the headline 'Triplet Spanish triathlon"