In the past World Series of Yokohama, the series of Paratriathlon where to the well-known paratriathlete Eva Moral , they have asked for a marriage in a spectacular scene.
Her boyfriend Ángel Salamancahe asked getting on your knees on the podium of the Series that he married with her, in a beautiful scene that surely thrills more than one.
Just a year after they met, as they did in the 2018 World Series, the couple has marked this appointment as something unforgettable for them, promising themselves dressed as triathletes
Source: Instagram FETRI
Eva Moral has published in Instagram
"FELICITY !! A year ago I met the best person I have come across on my way @angelsalamancatri and today we are in that same place, doing what we like the most and enjoying it to the fullest!
I SAID YES !!! And above with the joy of the gold of @jotablindgame y @angelsalamancatri and my fifth place that tastes like victory !!! Thanks to all of you who are by our side day by day and make it a little easier for us all !! "
You can see the sequence of photos published here by the ITU
From Triathlon News we wish you the best.
You may also be interested in this
- (Video) The most romantic Ironman: The request of two triathletes at the IRONMAN 2 Mallorca
- Four medals, three golds and a bronze, for the Paratriarmada in the Lausanne World Cups
- The Hawaii IRONMAN record is broken at the Bilbao festivities, at the Alironman
- The test event of the Paratriathlon in Tokyo, is changed to duathlon to find E. coli in the water
- At 96 years old, Roy Englert sets his fourth world record. It is already the best in 800, 1.500, 3.000 and 5.000 meters