In the past World Series of Yokohama, the series of Paratriathlon where to the well-known paratriathlete Eva Moral , they have asked for a marriage in a spectacular scene.
Her boyfriend Ángel Salamanca, he asked getting on your knees on the podium of the Series that marries her, in a beautiful scene that surely thrills more than one.
Just a year after they met, as they did in the 2018 World Series, the couple has marked this appointment as something unforgettable for them, promising dresses triathletes
Source: Instagram FETRI
Eva Moral has published in Instagram
"FELICIDAD! A year ago I met the best person that I have crossed my path @angelsalamancatri and today we are in that same place, doing what we like the most and enjoying it to the fullest!
I SAID YES !!! And over with the joy of gold @jotablindgame y @angelsalamancatri and my fifth since he knows victory! Thanks to all of you who are by our side day by day and we make it a little bit easier! "
You can see the sequence of photos here published by the ITU
From Triathlon News we wish you the best.
You may also be interested in this
- (Video) The most romantic Ironman: The 2 triathletes' hand-to-hand order at the IRONMAN 70.3 Mallorca
- With 96 years Roy Englert gets his fourth world record. It is already the best in 800, 1.500, 3.000 and 5.000 meters
- The feat of Jorge, the first deafblind in the world who will participate in a triathlon
- Julia 'Hurricane' Hawkins with 103 years continues to break speed records
- The longest and strangest race in the world 5.000 kilometers to an apple