The former professional cyclist Miguel Indurain will be the next 29 and 30 of June at the Casa de Campo to compete, along with more than 3.000 participants, the Santander Triathlon of Madrid.
The Navarre, Ambassador 123 to run from Banco Santander, will be on the starting line for participate by relays in the distance sprint. With 750 m of swimming, 20 km of cycling and 5 km of running, Indurain will form a team with two journalists.
A triathlon, many goals
Under the slogan "A triathlon, many goals", the Santander Triathlon of Madrid is the return of the triathlon to the Casa de Campo. A sports proposal that has received a great reception and that, until now, anda exceeds the 3.000 enrolled.
With the aim of accommodating athletes of all levels, the Madrid Triathlon offers an extensive program of competitions to accommodate athletes of all kinds and conditions.
6 distances to compete
The test is available in six distances (Super Sprint, Sprint, Olympic, Short, Half y Aquathlon) and three modalities (Individual, Couples and Relays). In addition, it has a school triathlon that will give option to the youngest.
More information and latest inscriptions in santandertriatlonmadrid.com
You may also be interested in this
- The video by Javier Gómez Noya and Miguel Indurain to raise awareness among cyclists and drivers on the road
- 10 World Championships for Age Groups in 2020.
- The Women's Triarmada will close the World Cup season in Santo Domingo
- Fernando Alarza, the guest star at the National Symposium on Endurance Sports
- Pablo Dapena, his odyssey at the Buenos Aires airport.