The sports events franchise Challenge Family has published a job offer for its Marketing department.[no_toc]
With more than 34 races in 23 countries Challenge Family is one of the most important franchises in the world of triathlon with events as legendary as Roth, The Championship or the latest and spectacular challenge miami o Daytona.
From the headquarters they are looking for a person with experience in Marketing.
This is the job offer:
Are you able to get the most out of all our communication channels? Are you creative and do you think differently? Do you love inspiring and activating an audience through social media?
CHALLENGE FAMILY is looking for a Project Manager with Marketing and Communication experience to support the CHALLENGE FAMILY core team.
In his job, he will be responsible for global marketing and communication channels. In addition, he will be reporting on the results and advising for further development of the brand.
Responsibilities and requirements
- CHALLENGEFAMILY online & offline marketing
- Develop and manage timelines and schedules for marketing, media partnerships, advertising and social media in agreement with external Marketing & Communications service provider
- Creation of an annual social media plan and overlooking and coordinating of all CHALLENGEFAMILY Accounts
- Manage social media strategy and provide analysis on results
- Tracking advertising campaigns, social media and outreach to measure success and recommend adjustments
- Improve guidelines for CHALLENGEFAMILY and Race Directors with on brand experience and use of social media
- Management of CHALLENGEFAMILY Ambassadors
- Build Database through online channels and cross marketing
- Support the Management on new race launches including development of CI
- Draft and edit communication copy (eg press releases, publications, social media posts)
- Partner liaison - communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
Key skill required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in social media marketing
- Marketing background in study or work
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS
- Good planning skills
- Knowledge of advanced Microsoft Office skills
- A passion for sports / triathlon
- Ability to multi-task and to work in (project) teams
- Self-starter, strong self-initiative
- Personable, approachable and easy to get along with
- Excellent English skills
- German Pre
- Dutch Pre
- Video editing Pre
The booth location will be at the CHALLENGE FAMILY office in Almere, the Netherlands.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org