The Škoda Triathlon Series circuit starts in Madrid the next 28 and 29 in June with a very special appointment: Triathlon Villa de Madrid.
With the aim of promoting triathlon for all types of athletes, the test is presented with an extensive program that accommodates all distances, from the supersprint to the half.
But one of the great attractions is the Short, an Olympic distance triathlon, without drafting, without having to leave the city. An opportunity to live a new experience in the Casa de Campo in a festive atmosphere that will invade throughout the weekend the largest triathlon in Madrid.
Choose your distance!
These are the distances and modalities available:
- Supersprint (350 m swimming / 7,7 km cycling / 2 km running on foot)
- Sprint (750 m swimming / 23,1 km cycling / 5 km race on foot). Individual and relays.
- Olympic (1.500 m swimming / 38,5 km cycling / 10 km running on foot)
- Short (900 m swimming / 40 km cycling / 10 km race on foot). Without drafting.
- Half (1.900 m swimming / 80 km cycling / 20 km race on foot). Without drafting.
Enjoy triathlon Choose your goal!
More information and last places available in: www.skodatriathlonseries.org