There is only one week left for one of the most anticipated tests in the Community of Madrid, the Great Madrid Triathlon.
It will be a popular triathlon where there are already more than 1.600 registered among all its competitions.
The test will be disputed andJuly 2 and 3 and will have3 distances to participate:
- Super Sprint (350 meters swimming, 7,7 kilometers cycling and 2 kilometers running)
- Sprint (750m – 20km – 5km)
- Standard or Olympic (1500m – 40km -10km), in which you can participate individually or in relays.
The tests will be held in the following order:
- Saturday July 2, supersprint, sprint and standard
- Sunday July 3, Team Time Trial Triathlon
In addition, the sprint and individual standard tests are scoring for the FETRI national ranking.
But this is not all since on Sunday the Team Time Trial Triathlon, Madrid Championship and scoring event for the Madrid Club Ranking.
Registration open until June 30
You are still in time to register as the registration process will be open until Thursday, June 30.
Learn More https://grantriatlonmadrid.com/