With these 6 tips you can get the most out of your COMPEX and complement your training correctly
Adjust the intensity
In physical recovery programs:
- The greater the muscle contraction, the maximum favorable intensity
- The greater the intensity, the greater the muscular development
- Compex devices can reach 999
In massage program
Recovery against pain: visible but comfortable muscular jerks
In TENS program:
Placement of electrodes
Place the electrodes as indicated in the guide of your device. A not-quite-accurate position does not pose a risk to you, it would simply be somewhat less efficient.
In physical recovery programs: It is advisable stimulate the muscle isometrically to avoid muscle shrinkage during the contraction. Therefore it is advisable to perform a voluntary contraction of the muscles to avoid moving the limb
The recommended preparation period is from 4 to 6 weeks with a minimum of 3 sessions per week.
The 3 weekly sessions must be distributed during the 7 days since they must be done in those days without programmed training or in the days of low training.
Optimize your recovery
For recovery to be optimal we must use the recovery programs during the 3 first hours after training or competition
Take care of your electrodes
The comfort of electrostimulation depends to a large extent on the condition of the electrodes.
- Make sure the skin is clean, dry and free of body lotion or cream
- Place the electrodes on the ON side of the plastic.
- Store the electrodes inside your plastic bag in the fridge
- Remember to change your electrodes every 20 / 30 sessions
Further information: https://es.compexstore.com/