The triathlete alcazareña Alba Reguillo has completed one of the toughest tests on the national calendar, the InfinitriMan, and has done it in style since it has achieved today the third best time in the double marathon with 8: 07: 20.
In addition, he has taken fourth place overall with 29: 02: 47. Mikel Otaegi winner of the third edition of InfinitriMan has been proclaimed with a double marathon in 7: 08: 03 and a global time of 24: 51: 06
The distances of the Infitriman
The Infitriman is a long distance triathlon (515 kilometers of route), called Ultraman where you have completed 10 kilometers of swimming, 421 cycling y 84 on foot race in a competition that takes place 3 days
On the first day 10 kilometers of swimming and 135 km of cycling are made, in the second 278 kilometers on the bike and on the third and the hardest the 84 kilometers of running on foot with a double marathon.
Alba's data in the InfinitriMan
Alba was fifth in the first stage, seventh in the second and today third closing a great performance (The general classification is not published yet)
- Etapa 1: 10 km swimming + 134 km cycling: 3: 15: 19 + 5: 59: 32 (9: 15: 39, 5ª)
- 2 stage: 277 km cycling: 11: 57: 21 (21: 13: 00, 9ª)
- Etapa 3: 84 km running race: 8: 07: 20
Alba got her second victory in the Doñana Challenge last weekend, and came to this test in a good way.
An experienced endurance athlete
Alba ascended to the highest mountain in America, Aconcagua, in the 2007 and Kilimanjaro in the 2008.
In addition to participating in the 2017 at IRONMAN Hawaii and getting the title of the Snowrunning Spanish Championship last year
You may also be interested in this
- Dani Pérez and Alba Reguillo win the Doñana 2019 Challenge
- The panorama of Ultraman in Spain.
- The second edition of the Ultraking is underway, The Ultraman with 515 kilometers in less than 36 hours
- Fernando Alarza, the guest star at the National Symposium on Endurance Sports
- Pablo Dapena, his odyssey at the Buenos Aires airport.