The second edition of Guadiana Triathlon the next October 19 will be played at Isla Canela (Ayamonte, Huelva) and will have three different competition distances
On the one hand we have the medium and long distance tests where this year the test is added in Olympic distance so that athletes of all levels can participate in this triathlon party in Andalusia.
Swimming will be held in the Isla Canela beach, to continue with the cycling segment, where in a long distance test will pass to Portugal to return again to Playa Canela to start the race segment on foot.
The last sector will run along the seafront with an end in the tours test, where the finish line will be located. See the
Registration for the long and medium distance test is now open on their website.
You may also be interested in this
- Everything prepared for the Isla Canela Triathlon Guadiana
- The countdown to the Guadiana Triathlon begins. The only triathlon in Andalusia with 3 distances, Full, Half and Olympic
- 1 month for the Guadiana Triathlon
- 3 distances to choose in the El Guadiana Triathlon: Full, Half and Olympic
- The Guadiana Triathlon is consolidated in its second edition