In the dazzling setting of Nice, the IRONMAN World Championship has witnessed spectacular performances.
While Sam Laidlow celebrated his first world title, two ex-cyclists, Laurent Jalabert y Alexandre Vinokurov, they are still fighting in the world of triathlon.
Laurent Jalabert, competing in the M55-59 age group, left no doubt about his ability and endurance.
These were their times in the competition:
- Swimming: He finished in 1:14:38, ranking 83rd in his category.
- Bicycle: He shone with a time of 5:13:07, leading his category and placing 44th in the men's general classification.
- Race With a time of 3:27:22, Jalabert reaffirmed his dominance in his age group.
On the other hand, Alexandre Vinokurov He also left his mark in Nice.
Competing in the M50-54 category, Vinokurov also achieved victory in his age group.
These were their times.
- Swimming: He started strong with a time of 1:13:14.
- Bicycle: He stood out as the best in his category with 4:58:11, and placed 29th in the men's general classification.
- Race Vinokurov crossed the finish line with a time of 3:16:12, cementing his victory in his age group with a total time of 09:35:00.