The two Spanish international triathletes Mario Mola and Fernando Alarza have been awarded the medals of the Royal Order of Sports Merit of the Higher Sports Council.
Mario Mola has got gold while Fernando Alarza he has been awarded the bronze medal
The Royal Order of Sports Merit is the highest distinction granted to sport in Spain. It is granted annually by the Government of the Nation through the ConSuperior Sports Sejo, establishing different ranges and categories.
Mola, he already got another medal in the year 2016, but it was the silver one.
In social networks, the president of Fetri, José Hidalgo has been the first to congratulate them
«My most sincere # congratulations to Mario Mola Díaz and Fernando Alarza Vicente who yesterday were recognized with the #Medals of Gold and Bronze (respectively) of the Royal Order of Sports Merit of the Higher Sports Council.
It is a well deserved recognition that we all rejoice in the # triathlon and #deport. "
You may also be interested in this
- 3 World champions will be on the starting line of ProTour
- Spain with 3 triathletes in the 4 first places in the Triathlon World Cup
- Mario Mola Runner-up of the Triathlon World. Javier Gómez Noya third
- What options do Spaniards have for the podium in the Triathlon World Series?
- Mario Mola and Javier Gómez Noya for all in the World Series Grand Final